I am currently running sarge with both KDE and Gnome installed.  I'd
like to remove the games from my system (*WAY* too much temptation for
someone who is already far enough behind), but I noticed that the kde
and gnome-desktop-environment packages depend on the games packages.  Is
there a way to force this dependency off?  I'd hate to have a bunch of
broken dpendencies lying around.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ian
--
Ian R. Meinzen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>