--On Friday, December 10, 2004 13:29 -0800 ThanhVu Nguyen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi, anyone using USB Keyboard  and mouse for 2
computers using a KVM switch (one of my computer is a
laptop so no ps/2)?

I use units by Belkin. Rose, Raritan, anc Cybex also make good units tho they are far more expensive. I *think* Bloackbox resells someones (belkin's maybe).

What do you recommend ? I never had any KVM switch before especially the USB keyboard and mouse so I would appreciate any experience you might have with them. I intend to switch between Linux / Windows , or may be Linux / Linux.