On Fri, Dec 24, 2004 at 02:22:10AM +0000 or thereabouts, Joao Clemente wrote:
> Why do I receive daily reports (in my mail system) from this particular
> script being runned, but not from other also existant in /etc/cron.daily?

If you want it to run silently, you can put MAILTO="" in /etc/crontab
But otherwise cron jobs only mail if there's output to stdout, so if
you want more out put, not less, you'd have to set each one
individually (I think).

--
 -Benjamin Matthew A'Lee, currently trying to make sure Mutt doesn't
 let him accidentally reply to sender instead of reply to list...

Termisoc Secretary: http://www.termisoc.org/
Home Page: http://benalee.co.uk/
Public Key: BEC9DC1A
"The right to bear arms is only slightly less silly
  than the right to arm bears."