Pascal Bonesh wrote:

On Fri, 2004-12-31 at 10:54 -0600, Kent West wrote:

Galeon has an X on each tab; clicking on the X closes that tab. I really like this feature, but can't seem to figure out how to add it to Firefox. I had it added a few (pre-0.9) versions ago via an extension, but that extension no longer seems to be available.

Does anyone know how to add the closing X to Firefox's tabs?

Hi,

have you tried TabbrowserExtension?

No, because the homepage for that extension (http://www.pryan.org/mozilla/site/TheOneKEA/tabprefs/) doesn't mention this feature.

It does a whole lot more than just
add a close button and works in Firefox 1.0.

So you're saying it does include this feature? I'll try it.

--
Kent