On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 02:10:05 +0100, David Mandelberg wrote:

> Agustin wrote:
>> Thanks, Adam. This is exactly what I want to do, but I'm not sure what I
>> can delete or move. How will I find this out?
> You can get rid of older kernels (always keep the current one though), you can
> delete old log files (in /var/log), another thing is, if /home is on the same
> partition, you could compress/delete files from your home.

Partition sizes and occupancy are as follows:

                Directory               Type            Size
                                                        Total           Occupied
/dev/hdh2       /                       ext3            134 Mb          134 Mb
/dev/hdh5       /usr                    ext3            3,5 Gb          2,3 Gb
/dev/hdh6       /var                    ext3            1,7 Gb          972 Mb
/dev/hdh7       /tmp                    ext3            294 Mb          8,1 Mb
/dev/hdh8       /home                   ext3            3,6 Gb          2,5 Gb
tmpfs           /dev/shm                tmpfs           237 Mb          0 bytes

Thanks again,

Agustin