Is there any documentated problems with KMail random crashes?  It is quite
annoying...  I can't seem to find a rhyme or reason for them and they aren't
doing any real damange to my system.  I just restart it and it runs for a while
but a wrong click here or a delete there or move to trash ...  and it goes on
and on...  just nothing I can really hang a hat on to come up with any type of
solution...

anyone care to offer some troubleshooting tips?

--
Cheers: Mike

.. Now, a little humor compliments of Linux Fortune...

"There is never enough time, unless you're serving it"
Malcomb Forbes