Well, basically it just halts. I can do nothing but cold boot the
computer. No error messages, nothing.

What driver did you use exactly? I am actually trying to get this card
working on an IBM XServer 300 Series (1 U Rack mount) machine, running
Debian.

But as a testing machine here at my office, I'm using a simple Athlon K6
450 mhz machine, and a cheapy motherboard from Pine or something (VIA
Chipset), that supports other cards (including Intel cards) under debian.

The driver that I am using is the one off of Intel's website, the e100
driver.

When I tried to get this driver running under Kernel 2.4.19, I would get
kernel panics, but with 2.4.18, it just halts.

Bobby

--

J. Bobby Lopez
Information Systems