hello

I was wondering how I could go about ripping a DVD to a Divx file under linux.  I only
found a few guides on google, and was hoping that one of you debian users might share
some info on how to do this.

I am sorry if this sounds bad, or evil or something.  But I will not have access to a
windows machine for quite sometime, and I would prefer doing it on my native linux.

Thank you for any help/advice you may offer.

Din Tuck