Right, sorry for not E-Mailing the list: For some reason, replying to this list (unlike every other one I subscribe to) replies to the person, not the list.

Right. I did read the readme and noted that it needs those two things. However, it also states (some where) that those two applications (I'm sure there is a better term) are included in gwebdec. Am I wrong in this?

As to the packages, I know I have gtk 2.0. But, if you think it would help, I can re-install it (or any thing else, if you think it is needed). Perhaps I can run a find in KPackages? Will this let you know if I have the necessary Packages?

Yes, I am rather new at Debian. But, I'm learning (slowly, I feel, but learning none the less). Your help is quite invaluable. Its very nice to have a group of knowledgeable people so willing to aid.

Therefore, I thank you kindly in advance.