On Sunday 12 Jun 2005 05:04, David R. Litwin wrote:
> Hello you Useful Persons:
>
> I'm trying to install gwebdec, a programme that mimics webshots (designed
> for windows).

I'm guessing you're running GNOME, but just so you know your options, it's
worth pointing out that KDE's desktop background system can easily display a
slideshow of any backgrounds in a folder.  To add more, you can just type
ggi:topic into konqueror, and download the google images results you like
into that folder.  I added extra buttons to my panel that will skip to the
next background, or delete a background, if I decide I don't like it after
seeing it on my desktop.

--
Lee.

Please do not CC replies directly to me.  I'll read them on the list.