On Tuesday 28 Jun 2005 11:33, Jeff Elkins wrote:
> I recently reformatted/reinstalled sid via the new sarge installer.
>
> Now video playback via xine/mplayer sucks, where previously it was great.
> What settings do I need to tweak?

Sounds like you chose (or had automatically chosen for you) the wrong video
driver when setting up X.  If you're sure it's correct, check the driver's
docs for acceleration options you may need, or reasons that acceleration
might have been disabled on your card.

--
Lee.

Please do not CC replies directly to me.  I'll read them on the list.