> Goodtimes isn't real. And Clinton is not sincere.

Sorry to jump in here but I can't let this go by.  After watching the
Republicans talk about inclusion as they press to deny benefits to
*legal* aliens and then talk about a balanced budget ammendment as
they again propose budget busting tax cuts for the wealthy I would
have to say:

  Clinton isn't perfectly sincere, but he is a lot more sincere than Dole.

This is not supposed to be a political forum but there is nothing wrong with
personal opinions in a signature.  On the other hand purely political
messages should be avoided. (Note that I just broke my rule.  Sorry again.)

Nathan Salwen