On Tue, 20 Aug 1996, Lars Wirzenius wrote:

> Bruce Perens:
> > We don't have a person who follows the kernel and keeps an accurate list
> > of module arguments. Also, Lars took on "modconf" when I had too much to
> > do, but he was less than enthusiastic about it. We could use another
> > volunteer to be the module mayven.
>
> Ilucius ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) took it from me, but I'm not sure if we
> bothered to tell anyone. (Ilucius, perhaps you can confirm this.)

Yep, your right.  I neglected to inform anyone.  (face red in shame)
I've been playing around with this architecture independence stuff that I
COMPLETELY forgot about it.  But, since I'll be without a modem for a
few days, I'll take the time to scan the kernel source for any
additions/differences.

Leland

__ Y_ a_ m_ b_ o_ | The leanest, meanest, fightinest sweet tater on Earth!
   oo o  oo o  o  |
    o       o   o | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 o oo    o     o  |
-- -- -- -- -- -- | http://www.millcomm.com/~llucius       (maybe one day)