Yves Arrouye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Subject: Q. about dosemu package
>Author:  debian-user@lists.debian.org at cclink
>Date:    20.09.96 08:25
[snip]
>2. I only have Windows 95 on my machine. Is it possible to boot its DOS
>from Dosemu? Or should I make a hard-disk file with a 6.x DOS?
I have no experience w/Windows95 but another alternative is to have
a hard disk image,  which is afile on your linux filesystem pretending to
be a DOS fs.

>3. Does any of you have succeeded in using Windows 3.1 under dosemu? If
>so, I'd like to be helped (in private mail, please).

In the accompanying documentation dosemu warns you about the danger of
trying that. In short, Windows is not usable under dosemu.

 lazaro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>