Hello

I've been dying to read this list in the archive version for the month
of July......... I know it is probably huge and I can wait, I
just wanted to know about when it will be accessible via www.debian.org!
I was trying to keep up with the list back then, but I was working for
complete idiots and had quite the crisis mid July no thanks to them (my
now former employer). Anyway I noticed the month of June was posted by
mid August and I really could use the info that was being thrown around
in July.

If it isn't posted soon I'll ask a bunch of stupid questions that could
have been answered by the July archive and then I'll go back to Slackware!!
Not really!

Paul