Hi,

I wonder if anybody can help me to some pointers to information about
IP-accounting. I found the manpages a bit sparse for an introduction
suitable for setting things up.

What I'm looking for is a way to determine, on our 'gateway' (a 386dx25
running ppp on 28k8), how many bytes the rest of the computers that are on
our network transmit to and recieve from the outside world.

TIA,

Maarten