My systemname is debian but my provider has another ( offcourse ;-)
When I post mail to someone via my provider I want my From header
looking like : [EMAIL PROTECTED] instead of graeve or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I've read all about smail and elm ( I think ) but cannot find a
solution.
When I send mail to someone and they want to reply, they are replying
to graeve ( which was ok if it was local ) but it should be
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
How do I achieve this ?

Carved upon my stone, my body lie but still I roam
>From Metallica ( anywhere I roam )
Marcel Burggraeve ( aka Pearl_Jam on irc )
http://www.cistron.nl/~graeve