Hamish Moffatt writes:
> with it enabled. Ideally, the GCC package will have gcc with
> this enabled, and the GNAT package will not supply a gcc at
> all. Hopefully this will happen for the next GNAT package version,
> which is awaiting GNAT 3.06 (based on gcc 2.7.2.1).

When I was maintaining gcc, I asked multiple times for the maintainer
of GNAT to send me the necessary files, but I never heard from him.
It only takes 2 or 3 files being in the right place and gcc's
configure script will automatically include Ada support.  Fortran
support is already done in this way.

David
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      1001 E. Arapaho Road

This message was distributed manually by [EMAIL PROTECTED] after the list
initially failed to distribute it.