We're installing Debian and X on an IBM Thinkpad notebook, and are
having trouble getting X to work.  The server won't start; it finds no
valid modes.

 Does anyone have one of these running X Windows who could mail me the
XF86Config file for it?  (I will also look on ftp.xfree86.org)

 It has a vga screen; active(?) matrix, and 1M of video ram, I think.
We are using the VGA16 server.

--
Karl M. Hegbloom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.teleport.com/~karlheg