One of my "default system" users (www-data to be exact) can't log in.
My other users can.

I'm using the wu-ftpd from rex.

I don't see anywhere that this user is not allowed to log in to FTP.

What must I do to allow that user to login via ftp?  I want to be able to
give someone access to the web server files, but thats all.
What AM I missing?

--
                              Daniel Stringfield
       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.jax-inter.net/users/servo