How complete is the Dec Alpha dist? Last i took a peek it looked quite
uncomplete but i may have been looking in the wrong place...

Regards                 Martin

--
Mvh                             Martin
Martin Budsjö   RSV Dataservice Väst    |    Linux/m68k Atari.     X X X

CIA domestic disruption Panama arrangements Honduras Mossad South
Africa Marxist