Hello mailing list,

        When I was downloading XFree 3.2 off of Debian's ftp site, I noticed a
new package that I don't wasn't in Debian 1.1.  It was "xbooks" or something
like that.  And it was huge.  So I didn't download it.

        What is "xbooks"?

Arcadio Alivio Sincero, Jr.
Undergraduate Computer Science Major/Linux Enthusiast/Competitive Bodybuilder
email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW:    Not available yet -- still looking for free webspace!

"Bare feet magnetize sharp metal objects so they point upward from the floor,
 especially in the dark."