Hi all,

I'am just a new comer with debian and i have a little question (i used
Slackware before). I've insltal debian and configure the serial port. Then i
connected my modem on (cua0 because of PS/2 mouse) and started minicom which
can't reach the modem. When i type a command like "AT" i got no response. And
when i use ppp both modem (USR sportster) establish the connection but pppd
daemon.

Does anyone has an idea of what to do ?

        Didier

--
Ces propos n'engagent que moi et en aucun cas l'organisme dont je depend