On Tue, 17 Dec 1996, Ortal Alpert wrote:

> I am trying to install a packard bell monitor (model PB8538SVGA) but have no
> knoledge about it's character (Hfreq Vfreq max-resolution etc...) if there is
> someone else using this monitor (which is about 3-4 years old, the model # is
> written on the back) i would appriciate it if he/she would send me his/hers
> XF86Config or some related data

Maybe they will start serving ice water in hell, but anyway, someone try
this:
:)

Call up Packard "Taco" Bell, (there infinite busy 800 number)  and they
MIGHT be able to give you the specs.  1-800-733-4411 is the number I found
for them...

Being that Ortal Alpert can't do it from where he's at, someone else will
have to do it.  ALso, I believe Sears has taken over as the major garbage
fixer.. oops, I meant packard bell warranty service, and should be able to
get in touch with SOMEONE who has a clue.

(Die Packard bell die!)

--
                              Daniel Stringfield
       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.jax-inter.net/users/servo