On Sat, Nov 23, 2002 at 10:49:25AM -0900, Andy wrote:
> What am I doing wrong?  Where are my headers?

if you made the kernel the debian way, you may have already made yourself
a kernel headers package, take a look in /usr/src.  failing that if you
haven't done anything in /usr/src/linux any time since then you can
symlink as previously suggested, or in the worst case,

# cd /usr/src/linux && make-kpkg clean
# cp /boot/config-<version> /usr/src/linux
# make-kpkg --revision <if you specifified it> kernel_headers

also, for future reference, make-kpkg binary makes the kernel image,source,
headers,and docpackages all in one command.

hth
        sean