Hi folks!

I just installed the new Debian Logo Page (v3) today. You can have a look
at it via

        http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/debian-logo/

The new page contains 31 new and 8 old logos and uses HTML forms to
make it easy for you to tell us your opinion.

We collect all the comments we get this way and make a ``feedback
page'' out of it. The current version contains 290 comments. Thanks a lot
to all that told us their opinion!

Note that we present you the logos in an early state of development. Most
of them need further improvement and that's why we ask you about your
opinion.

Thanks a lot to all who submitted a logo so far! Our plans are to have an
official logo for the next Debian release.

Some people contacted me about troubles with the CGI script. I hope that
these are fixed now and that the new location works more reliable than the
old one.

If you think you can make a better logo or have a nice idea feel free to
send me your drafts. We have set up an extra mailing list for discussing
these issues: debian-publicity@lists.debian.org

Cheers,

Chris

--          _,,     Christian Schwarz
           / o \__   [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
           !   ___;   [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
           \  /
  \\\______/  !        PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7  34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA
   \          /         http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/
  "DIE ENTE BLEIBT DRAUSSEN!"