My original Debian installation was done from the InfoMagic
CD-ROM from Sept 1996.
To update to "Debian 1.2" I have downloaded the *.deb packages a week ago,
and today have run the "dselect" to upgrade all packages.

The most of the packages updated cleanly (I was really impressed !!).
Only a few got some DPKG errors. It seems, that most (if not all)
problems were caused by failure of the "texbin" update.

Below I add the "dpkg --configure texbin" messages:

Any hints what to do ?
TIA,
        Zenon

# dpkg --configure texbin
Setting up texbin (3.1415-5) ...
kpathsea: Running MakeTeXTFM manfnt.tfm
Running MakeTeXPK manfnt.tfm
mf \mode:=nullmode; mag:=1; scrollmode; input manfnt \</dev/null
mf: can't load library 'libXt.so.6'
Metafont failed for some reason on manfnt.tfm
kpathsea: Appending font creation commands to missfont.log.
dpkg: error processing texbin (--configure):
 texbin
#

Actually, there exist the following libraries:
/usr/X11R6/lib/i486-linuxaout/libXt.so.6
/usr/X11R6/lib/libXt.so.6

So, what to do ?