On Fri, 3 Jan 1997, Zenon Fortuna wrote:

> I would like to copy lines across opened xterm windows: to select a few
> lines with the left-button, then to go the another window and paste the
> selected text pressing the right button (or the left+right together).
>
> Why I cannot do it ? Hints ?

It isn't the _right_ mouse button that is generally set to "paste", but
rather the _middle_ button.  So, if you only have a two-button mouse (not
so good for X in any case), it must be set up to send the code for the
middle button when both buttons are pressed at once (the so-called "chord
click").

I'm not exactly certain how to set this up correctly in your case, since
I don't know what kind of mouse you have and what its capabilities are.

---
Nathan L. Cutler
Linux Enthusiast
http://www.cise.ufl.edu/~nlc