Dale Scheetz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> is building a new boot disk set while
I am out cleaning up after a flood in my home and have no working
computers. I know there are a number of people who have had trouble
booting for various reasons, and Dale does not have any of the feedback
you gave me. Please send him information on what drivers hang up your
system, etc.

        Thanks

        Bruce
--
Bruce Perens K6BP   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Finger [EMAIL PROTECTED] for PGP public key.