I agree...
        Now that I am in love with my Debian box, I can tell that a LOT of
work must have gone into this, and the benefits are great.  In my case, all
that I needed to do was NOT put commas between my nameservers.  If this had
been in my install.html file, then I never would have had confusing problem
one that sparked so much traffic back and forth.
        Now, I'm also wondering if I am the first person to run into this,
but I don't think so.  I think it would be easy to simply update the
install.html to tell first-timers (like myself) to NOT put the commas.
Heck, I'll change the page myself if anybody wants me to :)
        I know that documentation is always the last phase of any project,
though.  I expect that it will all work out in time, especially with all the
input from users.  Hopefully I'll even be able to contribute somehow, maybe
a package or such.

Regards,

Kendrick