Hello,

I read somewhere that a chicken would be able to install linux-debian... hum
hum . I fear that everything is not so easy.
My PC is a Pentium 150/ 32 Mb RAM/ 500 Mb disk for linux/
I installed the packages. OK. I recompiled the Kernel to get free of unused
drivers. OK. And now, I run XFree86 to configure X11. The problem, at this
step, is that my mouse is not recognized (although a true MicroSoft mouse
pluged on the serial port 1, fully recognized when DOS/WINDOWS is running).
What can be done to check /dev/ttySx ? All that I tried has failed. ..

Regards,

JPL