>Bruce, you have my total support for this proposal.  I'm sorry I was
>not in touch enough to give you the support when you really needed it.

I whole heartedly agree and support this idea as well.  I am *happy* to pay
an extra two dollors for an offical, nicely packaged version of Debian.  I
don't see any way in which this is unreasonable.

I support the Debian project and would be upset/annoyed to see Debian loose
acceptance in the commercial sector simply because of a misundertanding
(which seems to be oh so easy via email).

Adam.

----------------- Earthlight Communications Limited ----------------
P.O. Box 5301                   Adam Shand             (fax) +64 3 477 5463
Dunedin, New Zealand       Systems Manager    (voice) +64 3 479 0303
---------------- http://www.earthlight.co.nz/larry/ ----------------