On This Day, In The Year of Our Lord 18 Mar 97, 13:23

> I wonder if it is possible to upgrade from slackware to debian, and
> keep most of my system. Is there an easy way to do this, or should I
> just fdisk the thing and start all over?

I wouldn't mind finding out myself.  I am very new to Linux and I am
just trying to understand the difference between the various
distributions.  What is the difference between Red-Hat, Debian and
Slackware?

Thanks =)
  Leandro+
___
Leandro Asnaghi-Nicastro (LA672)
Assistant to the Editor and Localization, IFRONT
Internet Frontier, Toronto, Canada
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: (416) 656-2659 ext. 425
Fax: (416) 656-0863

  Rumenta: per chi non si accontenta.

ZimID  46B98555 1993/12/15  0D 6E 96 68 D6 B3 9A 96  20 ED 1F AF 11 46 13 79