Hi folks,
I've read over most of the docs that come with the dosemu package, but I'm
still quite perplexed.
I was wondering if someone who uses the dos with win95 and dosemu could
give me some pointers.  I am hoping to try out some accounting software if
I can get this to work.
TIA.  I'll gladly assemble my findings for others to try if there is an
interest.

So far I've resisted the urge to change anything and dosemu is as it came
out of the .deb package, it works, just can't access my hd or do much with
it.

Richard Morin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  It is hard to believe that a man is telling the truth when you know that you
             would lie if you were in his place.  -- H. L. Mencken