As part of the facelift for Debian 2.0, I'd like to offer an improved
interface as an alternative for "dselect".

To this end, I'm going to be putting together a team of people to produce
such a product.

If you would like to work on this, please let me know and tell me what
resources you have (machines, expertise, and especially time).  Serious
replies, only, please; this will require a fair amount of effort from
all people involved.

The expertise still needed is mostly:
 - gui design
 - technical writing (html; tex,texinfo a plus)
 - multi-lingual

The team will be small; probably 6 people at the most.

                                          Brian
                                 ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )

If you have a 50% chance of guessing right, you'll guess wrong 75% of the time.