I finally got 2.1.36 compiled and running, including modules
(still using modules 2.1.23 though, because 2.1.34's depmod
doesn't seem to work). Now I can't login; it says error
changing owner of /dev/tty1, 2 etc to whoever logged in.
telnetting in works though. Back to 2.1.29 ..
I have the latest things from bo. Anyone else had this problem?

hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt, StudIEAust                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Student, computer science & computer systems engineering.    3rd year, RMIT.