Lawrence Chim wrote:
> previously, dvips gave me ps file with page numbering and I can
> go to a particular page using ghostview or gv.
> after I installed tetex and found that the ps file no more numbered

At least I can state that this is no general problem.
I use the tetex-04.pl6-4 packages and in my configuration
it definitely works without changes. My be there are different
versions - look in the CHANGES file.

Best wishes -- Volker

Volker Ossenkopf    KOSMA (Kvlner Observatorium f|r submm-Astronomie)
Tel.: 0221 4703485                    1. Physikalisches Institut der
Fax.: 0221 4705162                               Universitdt zu Kvln
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]