I am attempting to install frozen on a spanking clean system, it has
no DOS, no nothing. It has a single IDE disk drive (/dev/hda).

It appears that the only rescue disk in .../frozen/disks-i386/current is
the low memory disk.  This causes me a problem when I try to install, it
asks me if I want to create partitions, I do, but it takes me right back
to the menu, it will not launch cfdisk.

Then I attemted to use the rescue disk from stable with the base disks
from frozen.  When I get to the device drivers disk, it dies with zcat not
found.  I then created a symlink from gunzip to zcat and it appeared to
work but during the configure device driver modules phase, it died with
not finding something in /usr/lib/modules... (it flashed so quickly I
could not catch all of it.)

Where can I find good installation disks for frozen??????

George Bonser
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]