On Tue, 13 May 1997 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Are digitizing tablets supported?  Does linux allow the use of a digitizing
> tablet as a surrogate mouse?  What drawing programs make good use of tablets?

The S3 Xserver in the XFree relese included with Debian 1.2 do have
support for some Wacom and others. You have to switch betwen the mouse
and the table manualy :(. I dont know about the other X-Servers (Sorry, I
am not at my debian box so I have no details. Do You have a tablet? In
that case, tell the list what model. I use GIMP, a real good paint
program. I have not got it to use the tablets Z (pessure) parameter jet
(have not tryed jet) and dont know if it is possably.....
More irritated about the manuel switch betwin tablet and mouse as my
tablet only have two buttons :(.

HTH (some) /Lars
> Alan Davis
>
> --
>  Alan Eugene Davis      Marianas High School      15o 8.8'N       GMT+10
>
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]      AAA 196 Box 10,001        145o 42.5'E
>  Voice: (670) 235-6580  Saipan, MP  96950
>                         Northern Mariana Islands

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] .
> Trouble?  e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] .

  /  / _/_ _/_ Välkommen till Micro++     Lars Hallberg
 /\_/\ /   /        WWW-hemsida           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
/   Micro++    http://www.micropp.se/     http://www.micropp.se/lah/