Hi,

        I have to apologize to all of you regarding a couple of bounced
messages from debian-user-cr. Those messages, as you could tell, are
announcements from Debian's Team, and appeared in Debian Announce. I
bounced them to debian-user-cr, and majordomo found an Approved field from
Bruce, which it didn't like, and sent them back to the "sender" address,
which happened to be, owner-debian-something, and they ended up in the
Debian User list.

        I promise I'll never bounce another message, I'll forward them.

        Sorry for any inconvenience I have may caused to any of you,

                Marcelo Magallon