I wrote:

> *  I'm getting two pagers when I start X.
>
> I added "Module FvwmPager 0 0" to the Debian init-restart.hook file.

Problem:  It should have been "+ Module FvwmPager 0 0".

> * When I click in the pager to switch desktops, it does switch desktops,
> but the pager disappears, so I can't use it to return to my original
> desktop.

Problem:  It also needs "+ Style "FvwmPager" Sticky"  (because Debian
deleted the "Style ... Sticky" setting (from the original FVWM distribution)
that would have handled that.

--
Daniel S. Barclay      Compass Design Automation, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Suite 100, 5457 Twin Knolls Rd.  Columbia, MD 21045 USA