I've got a new project and I need a refresher on TCP/IP to get it done.
 Can anybody help me with where I might find answers/documentation/sample
solutions, etc. on the following:

I have a company that wants to move to TCP/IP only.  They need to connect
to 3 locations and the Internet (4 routers).  The Internet link has a
firewall with Network Address Translation so we can use any addressing we
want internally.

We'd like to use a private class B address like 172.16.x.x internally for
the entire operation, but working with Class B's makes me go fuzzy on my
TCP/IP fundamentals.

Networks in each location would be 172.16.1.0,  172.16.2.0, 172.16.3.0,
and the Internet.  My questions are:

 - What subnet mask(s) do we apply to the networks to get the routing to
work?

 - With 4 routes to different subnets and the Internet, what routing
entries do we need to enter in the routers and the workstations?  Does a
routing protocol come into the picture?

Any information to start me down the right path is appreciated.

John Roesch
IS Manager
Sensormatic Video Products Division
San Diego, CA  USA