Hi,

I just wanted to announce that the new ftape 3.03a floppy tape driver
supports formatting of tapes. Formatting takes really loooooong but I
needed it for a faulty tape. Thanks to Claus-Justus Heine zftape and
the old ftape are merged and enhanced (module locking does function,
formatting is supported). For the 2.0.30 kernel there is a debian
package in unstable/utils. Please note that this driver is bleeding
edge software and don't blame anyone if there are still problems
(there weren't any problems for my setup). If you encounter problems,
I would be happy if you would report via our bug system (see
http://www.debian.org for more info).

Greetings,

                                Christian
--
Christian Meder, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

What's the railroad to me ?
I never go to see
Where it ends.
It fills a few hollows,