I recently upgraded to bo and when I run dselect it shows some packages
which are apparently non-existent.  I selected modules-2.0.0-15 from the
base listing and multimedia-2.1-3 and dselect ignores the selection.  I
checked the directory listings at ftp.debian.org and these packages do not
seem to exist.

Why does dselect show them as available (and know enough to not try to get
them)????

I updated the packages list, but dselect still shows them.  Is there a way
to get dselect to agree with the Packages file?

Bob

----
Bob Nielsen                 Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tucson, AZ                  AMPRnet:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                            AX.25:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                            http://www.primenet.com/~nielsen