Hi folks,
I've ignored the cable access threads in the past because it didn't
pertain to me.  Now, I've been fortunate enough to have been selected for
a free three month trial of rogers "wave" in my area (Internet access
through our cable giant Rogers). I was wondering if anyone could let me
know which packages I should be looking into to make it work under Debian.
Any other canucks out there using "the wave"?

As soon as the intallers from the cable company leave, re-boot from win95,
and check that baby out, I can't wait.....I hope they don't expect me to
analyze their software too....;-)

TIA

Rich Morin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]