I just installed communicator-v40b5-export.x86-unknown-linux2.0.tar.gz
with the netscape-beta package (since the old one was about to
expire), and now I get an annoying message every time it starts up:

  No valid encryption policy file was found for this English language
  version of Communicator.  All encryption and decryption will be
  disabled.

Aside from the annoying dialog, I can no longer enter secure pages.
Anyone know what went wrong?  It worked fine with the previous beta.

Thanks
--
Rob