On 16 Jun 1997, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:

>     ECL> The "plain" Emacs (GNU Emacs) works very nice under X
>     ECL> windows. Some though prefer XEmacs.
>
> And XEmacs works very well on a console.  It even does colors!

Has a better html mode,  also.

                                                        Will

                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        http://www.ecl.udel.edu/~lowe/

A thought:

this message has been brought to you by the number -7,  the letter ê and the
many,  many,  people who spent years and lifetimes and stuff and lotsa
money to invent email.  So I guess we could thank Ben Franklin,  'cause
without electricity,  we couldn't have ELECTRONIC mail.  Of course,
without the chinese guy who invented kites,  ol' Ben couldn't a' done his
stuff....   and wow,  that guy who invented string ....