Still having problems keeping ppp from dying out.  Telnet works
without any problems whatsoever.  So does ping.  FTP and Netscape
seem to be the biggest problems.  FTP works fine until I begin
downloading files.  It works for awhile, then my whole ppp connection
begins to hang.  Same with netscape.  I can connect to a site or
two, but soon enough it just hangs the whole connection.

I have to kill all the processes to get out and then reboot the
machine or redial 30 or so times to get a connection started again.

Can anyone give me any ideas?  I need help desparately.

Casey