Hi,

I've just installed Debian 1.3.1 on a server which used to run
Redhat 4.1. The Redhat installation had an RPM package called
imap, which provided ipop2 and ipop3, POP servers. I haven't
been able to find anything comparable in Debian, the closest I've
come is cucipop and qpopper which both provide just POP3 servers.
I've had to install the Redhat package using alien.

So, is there a Debian package with a POP2 and POP3 server?

Thanks,

Tim.
--
Tim Bell                                      .--_|\
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                             /      \