>From: Shaleh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>> Anyway, it won't send mail. I get "FCC file not found".
>That is a problem with the mail dir not existing.  Create the dir that is
>listed
>in the mail properties.

Sure enough, that was exactly the problem. Thank you
for pointing out something obvious that I'd completely
missed.

After installing this at other times and having the
same problem, you'd think I might remember. It was the
"FCC File Not Found" that threw me. Why FCC of all the
words they could have used...

Curt-
---
Curt Howland  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.Priss.com
    "The Probability Broach" by L. Neil Smith
ISBN:0-812-53875-7 Available from Laissez Faire Books
       http://www.lfb.org/   1.800.326.0996